Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wedding planning headache

Well, there was this B&B in my brother's town that I was looking at...I liked it, but they took about 5 days to get me a price quote when they said it would be ready the following day...and now that I have e-mailed questions, it's been nearly another week. So, it's been probably 12 days now, and I have lost what confidence they started out with. If they can't answer an e-mail just to say "hey thanks for your interest, I will work on your questions ASAP" - can they handle a wedding?! I don't think it should be my job to babysit the quote and the question-answering...either they're really busy, or they don't need the business.

On to other venues, then!! Now I am looking at a lake, which is a lot cheaper, and I may like it better anyway :)

More new later I guess....


1/27/06 - still no e-mail from that B&B, good thing I booked elsewhere...

No comments: