Sunday, January 22, 2006

People are idiots

No, I am not only just now figuring this out...but how did I manage to run into two idiots so close together? When I was on my way to San Francisco today, I followed a different route than usual thanks to TomTom, and I found a person on a 10 speed who decided to cross in front of me, even though he was at the corner at a 4-stop intersection when I started going, and I had thought he was either stopping or going another direction. He ended up in front of me, and looked rather clumsy. So, if he couldn't stop...isn't it better to fall down than get hit by a car?! Second, I got to a yield left left turn, and so I did the normal thing and entered the intersection slowly, waiting my turn...and this jackass who was turning left from the other direction decided that, even though I had barely gone far enough to turn into the inside left lane, I had pulled too far up for him to make his turn, and he honks and goes around me on my right side.

And I won't go into the idiots in the city, since they're really a dime a dozen...but how'd I get so lucky in my own town?!

No comments: