Monday, January 30, 2006

Today was crummy

Well, I started the day by almost hitting an idiotic pedestrian - please, make eye contact with the driver, it's your life at stake!! You can be very right and very DEAD! I was leaving for work this morning, in a hurry, and there was also the factor of limited visibility...as I was looking one way for the traffic, a pedestrian was coming from the other way (and might I add that this was not in a crosswalk, it was a sidewalk crossing a driveway, with a 4-5' wall covered in ivy with trees, etc. in the way to block my view of pedestrians) and decided to walk IN FRONT of my car. With the nose partway in the road. And with my head very firmly and visibly turned the OTHER WAY. What arrogance possesses someone to walk in front of a car without knowing full well that the driver is aware that they are there?!

Then, I get an e-mail that I've been dropped from my class (again). I won't go into the first time I was dropped from the class because that's too much to type. This time I thought it was the other thing, but it was actually that a counselor can't @^#*$% type. >:/ The notes referenced my student ID, but someone else's name, and they requested to drop for personal reasons. Earlier today when it was just going to be a couple hours I was ok because I was glad it wasn't the problem I thought it was....but now I am starting to get pissed because I still don't have access to my class 5 hours later, my team has a project due tonighty that I can't help with, and I am stuck on the phone with tech support.

I need a freaking vacation from this day!

2 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I'm sorry for you.

I've had a few of those lately.

blu

Angie said...

Thanks...they finally did get me added back in class but it was a total PITA.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger...*sigh*