Saturday, January 28, 2006

Crafts

Well, among everything else I am doing, I am now very much into crafts. :) I took up Creative Memories when I made the album for Grinning's wedding gift, and now that I am planning my wedding I've picked up stamping too. It's fun, and now I've got this monstrous project ahead of me to make my own save the date cards, wedding invitations/rsvp cards, and thank you notes...that's my intention, anyway!! I'll probably get most of my scrapping done Feb 4-6 when I go to camp (yes I am a craft nerd now hahaha), so I could probably put that hobby aside for a while (especially if I am going to pick up consulting, which I am seriously considering...that way, I can scrap at my get togethers, and then I won't have to buy product!). Stamping though...well, that shouldn't be too bad either, since my CM consultant has a project of her own to work on. We've already set up the weekend after scrap camp to do stamps, so it's all good. I will very likely finish the save the date cards that day, so it'll be awesome!

That's the scoop for now...'til next time...

No comments: