Friday, January 20, 2006

Planning - started!!

Well folks, we've got a venue :) Slight change in date...but we have a venue!!!

September 23, 2006 at Bastrop State Park, appx. 3:30 p.m.

I am very excited! One decision down, 1998 to go!!

Many thanks to my sister-in-law Jana, who has been an enormous help by being my eyes in Bastrop! Thanks for the videos and pictures :)

And careful people, I have a karaoke machine now...*evil grin* and I will probably be renting a margarita machine too...*maniacal laugh*

That's the news for now!

5 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Are you referring to Bastrop in Texas?

tiernylee said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! It's in Texas! Only 2 1/2 hours away and not 12!

Angie said...

Yes I am Blu, my brother lives there. As does my maid of honor (please? :)), 2 1/2 hours away anyway. And my dad is an hour and a half, my mom 2 1/2 also. So, it's convenient for my family, and anyone out of town has a nice big airport to fly into :)

Not so convenient for me and the Springfield crew, but oh well!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I'm in Austin right now and I know Bastrop well, it's beautiful.

Have a great time, later...

tiernylee said...

Are you asking me??? if so, sure, if not, I'll still go to your wedding. Just making sure, I don't want to assume anything. :)