Saturday, March 11, 2006

In other news...

...we have a photographer! He's in Austin, and is quoting a great price which includes everything I want. He'll be there for the duration of the wedding, and at the end he's giving me the "negatives" on a CD at full resolution so I can print as little or as much as I want through Snapfish, Wal-mart, Walgreens, etc...he's about $750-$950 cheaper than the other photographer I'd considered, and seems more casual about it - he's OK with amateurs following him about as long as they don't get in the way, and when he's done with a posed photo they can take the same shot. COOL!!! It also includes a sitting in his studio prior to the wedding and an 11x14 print I can put on the guest book table. I am totally jazzed :) I'll be submitting my deposit tomorrow :D

For anyone in Austin, here's his info:

Corsair Imaging
Eric Robertson
512-695-3813

He has 20 years of experience with weddings, and he's really flexible...based on my conversation today, I'd recommend him to everyone.

Yay!! Another thing I can soon stop worrying about :D

No comments: