Friday, March 18, 2005

Entry one

As mentioned in the title, this is my first entry. As I type this, I should be doing my homework for Statistics, but I don't feel like it. If no one has ever told you, statistics sucks. Well, maybe if it wasn't
a). online
b). condensed to 5 weeks
and
c). in addition to another math class I am already taking at a campus

it would be ok. But, being that I do have to work and take that other math class, it kinda blows.

Well I suppose I can't put off homework any longer -- ta ta.

4 comments:

Angie said...

lol you dork :) You can still take up all my time, it's not like you listen to me anyway when I talk...now you can read what I would have said while you took up all my time chatting about you! lol j/k :)

Angie said...

Ok fine, one night you listened :) And Kristen is gonna smack you one of these days, I'm tellin' ya...

Angie said...

/snicker

Grinningcomb said...

Everyone's gone crazy. I'm not Kris I don't know who is. I'll come up with some intresting material someday maybe if you're lucky.