Thursday, March 24, 2005

Break, woohoo!

I am finally done with the first installment of Statistics! And, this week is Spring Break from the land class, so I actually have a completely free night -- I am so excited :) This weekend I am going to sit around watching movies, reading, and playing games :D

I have The Notebook from Blockbuster, and I should have the newest Bridget Jones mailing ASAP, along with Finding Neverland. On my DVR box, I have 3 movies saved...The Horse Whisperer, Personal Velocity, and Tomb Raider 2.

I'm stoked!

I also have to catch up on Sims 2, City of Heroes, and EverQuest...I see a weekend of vegging in my future :D

4 comments:

Angie said...

Bleh, I didn't get Bridget Jones or Finding Neverland :( So, I went to the store with my free coupons (I get 2 in-store coupons per month, free, with Blockbuster Online)...and they had Bridget, but no Finding Neverland :(

Oh well I guess I will try again when I take Bridget Jones back.

Angie said...

Because then your life would be complete? :p

Angie said...

I watched The Notebook...it was sad, but good :)

Angie said...

lol -- no, you're not a pessimist at all!