Friday, April 29, 2005

Still busy

Well, I haven't had all that much free time lately to write anything. I am still in Statistics II, and I am still in Algebra I.

Thankfully, Statistics will be over on May 4th, and that will close another chapter of my schooling at UoP. Apparently, Statistics I&II are the hardest courses on the curriculum, so everything will become more familiar as I go along. Believe me, I can do with a reprieve from those alien numbers and calculations!

This next week should be extremely busy...well, who am I kidding -- the entire month of May will be really busy. I already listed my schedule, so doing that again would be redundant -- I shall avoid it. But, next weekend will be insane! On Friday my boyfriend and I are going to see Cake in concert. Saturday I am probably having lunch with the boyfriend and our friend to celebrate the friend's birthday...that evening I am going to dinner & a play with my boyfriend...and Sunday we are celebrating the boyfriend's sister's birthday.

And while I am talking about May and being busy, let me also add I'm going to be broke.

I have:

May 1 - friend bday
May 6 - bf sister's bday
May 8 - Mother's Day (for my mom and sister-in-law)
May 12 - brother bday
May 17 - dad bday
May 20 - bf brother's bday

So, I am hereby banning conception during a few months of the year for all friends and family. No babies can be conceived in February, March, or August. This will prevent birthdays in November, December, and May. November is my other bad month, and December just sucks because no kid wants their birthday and Christmas presents lumped.

Well, I suppose it is time to stop rambling; I should get some rest.

No comments: