Sunday, December 24, 2006

Things & Stuff

I haven't posted anything for a while so I thought I should probably do something about that.

School is done - hooray! It's been a nice break. I'm very much enjoying the free time. But...it's back to looking to the future. I've been thinking about a Master's and the new job pays for tuition starting in April, 100% if I get As. If I start in the summer then I could span 2 calendar years and potentially get most of the Master's paid for - provided I have the funding up front. I sent a request to the local university for info about Administrative Studies, Public Administration, and Accountancy. I doubt I really want the accountancy, but hey it's worth looking into. I anticipate one of the first two winning.

It's Christmas again, and that means money is tight - again. I hate it. I wish I had money to pay bills and buy gifts that perfectly fit the person, not gifts that mostly fit the person and perfectly fit the budget.

Anyway, it's time to go get ready for Christmas - buffet to be set up, pictures to take, etc. Tata!

Work is going well. I like the different tasks I am doing now rather than the one boring task all day. Now they may all be boring tasks, but they aren't that bad when you don't have to do any one of them for 40 hours a week. I'm very happy for the 3 day weekends, though :D

No comments: